As a Troy Media news site partner, you’ll provide your community with the kind of local news coverage it lacks and tell its stories across our network of community sites.
Does your community lack a local newspaper or online news site? Is your local newspaper no longer up to the job of reflecting the best your community has to offer?
Join Troy Media as a news site partner and you’ll bring connection and purpose back to your community.
Troy Media, Canada’s leading provider of quality editorial content, will work with you to launch a news site in your community. (Take a look at the Kindersley Clarion or the Camrose Voice for samples of what your news site could look like.)
As a Troy Media partner, you’ll provide your community with the kind of coverage it’s been lacking – reporting on local events and breaking news – and the essential information that’s the lifeblood of a thriving community like yours.
What are the benefits of becoming a Troy Media partner?
- We host and maintain – and secure – your website for only $25 per month.
- You share in any national ad revenue that becomes available through the Troy Media affiliation.
- All Troy Media editorial content is added to your news site daily, keeping it fresh for your readers and for search engine crawlers.
- You retain ownership of all local content you produce. Troy Media retains ownership of the content it supplies.
- We set up your news site at no charge.*
Founded in 2005, Troy Media has developed a reputation for providing strong in-depth analysis and articles. Traditional media outlets, as well as websites, use or license content supplied by our clients, award-winning columnists, contributors and freelancers for their own needs.
All we ask in return is to that you provide the local content and essential information that’s the lifeblood of a thriving community like yours and that will make your news site a vital partner in your community.
Your community’s voice deserves to be heard
- Within the community itself.
- To a wider audience. As a Troy Media news site partner, you will tell your business community’s stories and your community’s development opportunities to our growing network of community sites.
Here’s a link to a sheet that will answer other questions you have.
To get started, contact us at email@example.com or call us at 780-761-1256.
* Basic design tweaking included.